Pilot Written Test – Prepware Online
Pass your FAA Knowledge Exam and know what you need to be a safe, competent aviator — from the most trusted source in aviation training. Study by subject, combined subjects, or generate sample practice tests. Questions are supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study. The CX-2 electronic flight computer is accessible with a click of a button and test authorization (endorsement) can be obtained from your instructor or from ASA at no additional charge.
Access Pilot Written Test Prepware Online on all your internet-connected devices for the ultimate in flexibility. Log in from your desktop, laptop, smart phone, iPad or other tablet computer with access available for 24 months (after you activate your account).
Pilot Written Test Prepware Online can be utilized as a stand alone study tool providing access to any one of the following FAA Knowledge Test databases. Each database sold separately for $39.95 :
- Private Pilot
- Sport Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Pilot
- Instructor (including CFI, Ground Instructor, Sport Instructor, Military Competency Instructor, Fundamentals of Instructing)
- Flight Engineer
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)
- Inspection Authorization (IA)
- AMT General
- AMT Airframe
- AMT Powerplant
A Prepware Online account can also be linked to our Prepware School account. Once you establish a Prepware Online account, you can access the system to study on your own and you can also request to “tie into” a school and “follow” our specific Instructors in order to access assigned quizzes.
How does it work?
- At the end of the Checkout process you’ll receive instructions via email and an activation code to use at Prepware.com.
- New users will need to create an account. A single activation code grants access to one of 11 databases. Upon activating your code, you will be asked which database you would like access to: Sport, Private, Commercial, Instrument, Instructor, ATP and Flight Engineer, General, Airframe, Powerplant, Inspection Authorization, or Military Competency.
- Returning users can login to an existing account and gain access to an additional database once they have purchased another activation code.